ENJOY INSTANT, SAFE & SECURE MONEY TRANSFER WITH RSGWALLET
Get rid of a lengthy process of account number & IFSC additions, waiting for beneficiary activation, transaction getting delayed as NEFT transactions are processed in a fixed slot. Here is RSGWallet UPI for you that do all your bank transfers in the safest and easiest way possible. Now transfer money from your bank account to any bank account using the RSGWallet app. You can check balance, transfer money to your friends & family, request money securely on RSGWallet. Money transfer on RSGWallet is powered by BHIM UPI, a revolutionary technology which enables payment to your bank account directly using mobile number only.
Now, you can transfer money only using UPI address apart from usual "Account Number & IFSC" based money transfer. All you need to do is link your bank account on RSGWallet and setup your MPIN. Your MPIN is a 4 or 6 digit pass code, stored securely with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). Your account details and MPIN is safe with NPCI and is authenticated with secure servers whenever money is deducted from your account using RSGWallet UPI.
Here is why you should forget net banking forever and
adopt RSGWallet “Bank Transfer” feature powered by BHIM UPI.
Money Transfer using
RSGWallet BHIM UPI
Money Transfer using
- Link your Bank account password
- Enter Beneficiary details (Bank a/c + IFSC or UPI address )
- Enter amount & confirm
- Enter your secure MPIN to authenticate
- Transaction processed in real-time. The beneficiary gets the money instantly.
WOW, YOU SAVED A LOT OF HASSLE TIME
- Login to Net Banking with username & password
- Add Beneficiary Details (Bank account & IFSC). Did you get stuck finding IFSC?
- Wait for 30 mins to 24 hours for beneficiary activation
- Login to your Net Banking again
- Choose Beneficiary & Enter Amount
- Wait for an OTP to be delivered on your phone
- OTP not delivered? Yeah, we have been there too.
- If OTP gets delivered, enter OTP to authenticate transaction.
- If you are using NEFT, the NEFT window has closed, transaction will be processed later.